Developed on an exclusive technology, Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream comes loaded with the brand’s powerful anti-aging serum. This eye cream has been specially manufactured to combat aging signs on the skin surrounding your eyes. The best thing about this product is that it is perfect for any type of skin and functions powerfully to decrease signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles. Moreover, this eye cream has nutrients that would work effectively to defend your skin from UV rays and the natural aging process.
This review about Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream, which can also defend your skin from free radicals, would reckon almost all the nutrient and ingredients that make up this product in addition to the advantages of using it and consumer and expert opinion about this product.
Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream Reviews
Sunrays are dangerous for your skin in that they contain Ultra Violet rays. Lengthy disclosure to the sun can result in a damaged skin, which may lead to extreme skin ailments. UV rays attack the skin at its cellular level, triggering collagen collapse and damaging elastin fibers. These breakdowns lead to the emergence of wrinkles and fine lines on your skin, especially around your eyes.
Clinique claims that its product has been developed exclusively to fix the looks and outline of your skin. The company further claims that signs of aging can effectively be reduced with its product.
It is pertinent to mention here that this eye cream builds on the patented technology Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle and Photo Damage Corrector that have been tagged in the industry as the effective treatment of skin damaged from sun exposure. It also comes packed with Vitamin C and Vitamin D, which help enhance the appearance of damaged skin in addition to fighting toxins to keep your skin protected from any potential damage.
The company claims that its product would treat the followings kin conditions:
- Crow’s feet
- Fine lines
- Crepey-like eye lids
- Dark circles
If your skin is at the outset of aging signs, or if you already have fine lines or wrinkles on the skin around your eye area, consumer reviews show neutral to negative feedback for this cream. Some reviews suggested that you should give it a shot and see if it works for your skin. We even discovered reviews where few consumers declared it the excellent eye cream and astounding results. Expert opinions suggest that this cream is guaranteed to moisturize your skin and nurture it with antioxidants, but not as effective as claimed in removing wrinkles and fine lines.
This product comes packed in small jars with protected and screwed lids. Consumer reviews suggest that the touch and composition of this product is think and smooth while applying. Moreover, its absorption into the skin is said to be extremely inspiring. Just after you apply it, it would make its way inside your skin very fast, start synthesis and generate anti aging assistance, according to the manufacturer.
Few experts and consumers alike have lauded Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream for its antioxidant properties, but most appeared dissatisfied over its failure to deliver on the claims made. It is a powerful moisturizer that would moisturize your skin without causing any irritation, allergy or redness. One jar of this product contains 1.7oz of the formula, and can last for about 4 months.
- It does not cause allergy or skin irritation: Each and every ingredient used in this product have been tested and found to be non-allergic and non-irritant. This means that even if you have sensitive skin, you can give it a try.
- Calming sensation: This product comes packed with nutrients and ingredients that would create a sensation of calmness and would sooth your skin. Its nutrients absorb into your skin very fast and show their action.
- It works to enhance your flexibility: Women who used this product said they felt enhanced skin flexibility around their eyes.
- Absorption: This cream absorbs into your skin moments after you apply it.
- Moisturizing properties: This product has introduces moisturizing effect to the area surrounding your eyes. It hydrates dry skin and makes them soft and beautiful.
This product was developed to bridge your skin’s hydration gap. Because the skin surrounding your eyes is extra sensitive, demands extra care, and is much prone to dryness and dullness, this cream would work to keep the skin moisturized and decrease the appearance of aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles.
Customer and Experts Reviews
Even though we found some positives reviews, yet most reviews suggest that ingredients used in this product are not powerful enough to significantly decrease wrinkles and fine lines due to its jar packaging. Consumers think that just after the jar is opened, nutrients start loosing their potency and the product standing gets compromised. It is worth mentioning here that when skin care product are exposed to light and air, they loos their power. According to the company, Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream would give you a youthful appearance in just under twelve weeks use of this product. It claims that the brand is effective to treat wrinkles and fine lines besides acting as a moisturizer.
However, the formula has been tested to be good for people with any skin type, be it dry skin, normal or oily. However, the tall claims made by the company are not what reviews of this product would suggest.
- This cream has good moisturizing effect on the skin.
- The product helps to reduce wrinkles and fine lines to some extent.
- Ingredients used in the product are potent, especially on the skin surrounding your eyes.
- Packaging of this product is not impressive. It comes packed in a jar, so its ingredients may loose power as soon as the jar is opened.
- It is expensive as compared to similar products and this is mostly a turn off for consumers.
It is an eye cream, but not the best eye cream you should give a try. It does not completely remove wrinkles and fine lines. Packaging matters and that’s why most savvy consumers rejected this product, saying the product looses potency as soon as the jar is opened.